Lately
Lately I have been thinking about what is going on with my life. What do I aspire to? What is it that I'm supposed to be doing in this world? I know that so many other people here at SMU are trying to answer these same questions. There is a world of possibilities. The world is becoming such a smaller place and the opportunities for people to expand themselves and take place in the global market is insane... I think, however, that many of my fellow classmates really aren't thinking about this as far as the long term is concerned. Most people seem to be consumed with social events, boyfriends, and just getting through their next test or paper. It's frustrating because the world is growing all around us and my generation is going to be largely responsible for helping America keep up with our Asian and European counterparts. It scares me that people aren't looking ahead, aren't aspiring to change the world. I wish that people would just take a look at themselves and really think about what it is about them that is special and unique and how they can use it to make a difference, because EVERYONE can and should make a difference...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home